- – At the time of booking a credit/debit card number is taken to guarantee the reservation.
- – We will take the full amount of the booking 72-hours before your arrival date. Please email us if, for multi-night bookings, you prefer us to take just for the first night.
- – If the card is ‘Declined’ the booking will be considered as cancelled. In this case we will attempt to contact the guest by text message.
- – Please ensure that we have your up-to-date mobile number.
- – If you cancel up to 3 days before 12:00 PM before your booking, there will be no charge.
- – If you cancel on the same day of your arrival after 12:00 PM, you will be charged for the first night if your booking.
- – However, you will receive a credit for that amount to be used for a 2-night booking in a same-sized room, anytime within the following 12 months (subject to availability).
- – Later cancellations and no-shows will be charged for the first night.
- – Please consider buying cancellation insurance to cover unforeseen events.
- – 14:00 – 18:00
- – All days: 10:00AM
- – Note: Luggage may be left for collection later, at a time convenient to us.
Important Check-in Information
There will normally be no-one to greet you outside of these check-in times so, if you wish to arrive earlier or later, then you must request a timed appointment before you book. If your request is accepted, a charge of up to £10 GBP may be agreed.
If you arrive later than the last check-in without having made an appointment, you will be charged for the first night and, if we are not here, you will have to find alternative accommodation.
We are a family-run business and, just like all families, we have other domestic, social and leisure responsibilities and interests.
Many of these activities take place away from the guest house; that is why timed appointments are essential for non-standard check-in times.
If we are here and can still accommodate you, these charges will be made:
- £10 GBP – Before 20:00
- £30 GBP – After 20:00
- £50 GBP – After 00:00 Midnight